Friday 29 May 2009

Cippenham & UKA

Well Pie only had 2 classes at Cippenham. 3-7 Agility and 3-7 Jumping. Both courses were easy, nicely flowing courses. I managed to send Pie back through a tunnel on a pull through on the agility, which meant I could train his contacts as we messed up on number 3.... oops! We also managed a cross behind too yay!! In the jumping, P went wide on a turn after a long straight flat, but ended up finishing 5th which I was really pleased with.

Onto UKA... I was meant to be judging on the Thursday but they didn't need me in the end but I still went to compete and to see Laura, and introduce her to Josh my brother. Haha. She makes me laugh! Ended up spending most of the day with Laura, Sian and of course Josh, and the weather was lovely which made it a really pleasant day.

Pie worked really nicely, considering training on Tuesday was awful!! We managed a 1st and 2nd in novice steeplechase and senior jumping, but I'm not sure which was which. We also got a clear in senior agility, but I trained his contacts, which were superrr.

Here's a video of Pie's runs.... with thanks to Laura videoing for me. Also thanks to Sian and Laura for renaming Pie... APPLE!! WHAT is that about!! hahaha!!



L x

No comments:

Post a Comment