Sunday 28 June 2009

Lansdown

Well I only entered one day as I was only originally going for one day to do the teams... Well to cut a long story short I ended up going up Friday and coming back Sunday. Andrew and Carol Dicker, once again kindly offered for me to stay with them :)

Anyway, on the way up on Friday, I realised I had no coat... but also no shorts... oops! So I wasn't really prepared for the weather apart from maybe overcast. Well it obviously wasn't and was BOILING all weekend.

Agility wise... I was really looking forward to running. Never good, because always means i'll do rubbish. The only clear I got all weekend was the team, where 2 the last 2 dogs went clear and the first 2 dogs missed dogwalk contact. Bummer. Pie over-shot his position on the aframe and stoped half way to the jump!! Oh dear! I just did a 'ah ah'' and you can see him stop, knowing that he has done something wrong. On the other hand I was REALLY pleased with the speed of his dogwalk in the team too. Although his position at the end was a little long, the speed was good. Progress!!

Out of 3 runs.... 2 E's and a clear in the team. Next show is Rugby, and I just hope we can get the clear that i've been longing for for half of the season!!




No comments:

Post a Comment