Friday 31 December 2010

Pie's first Grade 7 win :)

Wahoo!! At North Downs back in November Pie and I won our first Grade 7 class. I've always liked North Downs as a show despite it always being cold. It's nice to catch up people and also there were 4 available runs for Pie.

Recent training had been going really well and Pie worked really nicely. He won Grade 7 agility by 3/4 of a second - clever dog!!

I know Pie isn't the fastest dog but I never thought he would be competitive at the highest level. Through no fault of his own though, I just don't have the self believe and confidence that I deserve to be competing in champ. Ok not every grade 7 dog ran in that agility class nor did every dog in that class run their contacts but I do know that, from the dogs Pie beat, those dogs do compete successfully in the higher grades and those dogs are always some of the ones to beat.

I say this time and time again, so sorry for sounding like a scratched record, but I'm fed up of people putting me down and next season is going to be so so different! Watch this space ;)

L x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment