Monday 13 April 2009

Easter Celebration

Well my alarm went off at 7, after having just 2 hours sleep!! And my first run didn't turn out to be until about 10.30!! So lots of waiting around, thankfully the weather wasn't too bad.

It was our first show at grade 6, and our first class was 5/6 agility. I thought the course suited well and really was going for a clear round, however, the freak dog ran past first jump. Huff. I think it was mine and his fault, but oh well, was an excuse to use it as a training round. He had a lovely dogwalk until he self-released... ahhh!! I didn't even notice as it was just before I said 'go', but looking back at video, it's very obvious that he went before I said. Ooops, so Lee told me off for that and for not holding my see-saw.

In the G6 jumping, there was about 4 places where you could do a cross behind.... but Lee managed to convince me that I only needed just the 1 at the end, and that worked really well, so thank you! Although before the cloth tunnel P did a little twizzle which I thought should of been faulted but the judge was rather kind and we managed a 12th.

I had been entered in the connection agility too, I didnt really have a choice as my entries got changed, and I had no idea what it was. I didn't even bother to walk it, as I was just going to watch a few go, and 'steal' their route! Leah did a good job in explaining it to me though :) I was the last dog to run, but Mum wanted to go, having been sat in car most of the day, so I tried to push in early but they would'nt let me so couldn't run it.

It was a good day though, and was great to finally meet Kai - Nat have faith in her you silly girl!! I'm at Wallingford this weekend, both days, and am really looking forward to it. So see you all there!

Oh and here is a video of our 5/6 agility run...

No comments:

Post a Comment