Saturday 4 April 2009

UKA Scrambles

I thought it was about time I had a blog, which I could update regularly!!

Seeing as I can't go to the 3rd day of this show tomorrow... thought i'd post 2 runs from today.

RC Senior Agility - NFC. I train most of my agility runs at UKA, and vary when I actually bring toy in or not. I decided to run his first contact (although it's still a slight pause) and then test the following 2. His see-saw was lovely and solid, so was very pleased. Still not happy with his up on aframe but oh well. I think he knew that if he came off I wouldn't of been a happy bunny!! Laughing I'm pleased with myself that I choose to train runs, because I truely believe it all pays off. It takes abit to pay £3.50 and run and just put a big fat NFC on, but I love it Smile

Pairs - I ran the agility side and Virginia and Rob ran the jumping. Again, i held his contacts. It was in the morning and the ground was still quite wet and slippery, and as I released him off his dogwalk, he skidded on his belly to the next jump. Oops! Luckily he was perfectly fine.

Senior Jumping - The course was ridiculous! The champ jumping after it was EASIER. He got a nice weave entry though Smile He ran past tunnel and had air head on, so I took him out.

Novice Steeplechase - We came 2nd in this, so now we just need 2(!!) points in order to move up to senior steeplechase Very Happy

Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment