Tuesday 21 April 2009

Wallingford

Well I was in a really good frame of mind for the show until Pie went lame on tuesday night!! Thankfully he was fune by thursday evening, so ran him at the weekend. We managed a 3rd in G6 Jumping on the Saturday, which I was veryyyy pleased with!! The timings were very close and it was one of those runs where everything just felt right, and I didn't mind where we finished. I forgot to video any runs over the weekend... oops.!! The G6 agility wasn't pleasant and I managed to get to a respectful number 11!! Where Pie decided the tunnel was better than to do a jump. Naughty boy! Sam and I managed to get through to round 3 in the knock out pairs with 2 bys!! and then by the time we actually ran against a pair... we both got E'd!! Not good.

Sunday didn't seem too good, Pie was naughty boy and pulled off a jump in agility, which meant I could train my contacts... and see saw!! So Lee won't be able to complain.

I forgot to enter wbsds this weekend, so have a weekend off which is good as Pie is lame again. He looks like a monster when he walks... his left shoulder really dips and he was sat next to me earlier and he went from sit to stand and I heard 2 large crunches! So i'm calling my vet tomorrow so i can go to osteo and im popping down to newbury over the weekend to see Kate Smith who has kindly agreed to have a look at him. I really hope it's nothing serious and just something which he needs a few weeks rest for. Our next show that i've booked is Vyne, but very much doubt we'll be doing that now :(

So positive thoughts for P please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment